The function, what a nice form! - Achille Castiglioni Quotes
Quote:The function, what a nice form! - Achille Castiglioni Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:23 AM
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  We are all ONE, no matter in what form, space or time. As ONE we can change the world if we start changing ourselves. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 15 08-04-2017, 01:23 PM