Crime is fast destroying the moral fabric of South African cities, and is becoming a major threat to South African democracy... - Achille Mbembe Quotes
Quote:Crime is fast destroying the moral fabric of South African cities, and is becoming a major threat to South African democracy as well as the prominent manifestation of a "class war" that is largely a continuation of the "race war" of yesterday. - Achille Mbembe Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of a sudden I'm in the major leagues and we're traveling from town to town. I see the other players dressing different every day. I've got only one suit and I keep wearing it over and over. I'm really embarrassed. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
Last Post: soni
  Jazz brought this sense of democracy where four guys come together and your name may be on the marquee, but in this moment, when you're the soloist, it's you, and we follow you. We follow you. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  American democracy has been hacked. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 22 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  Iraq does pose a serious threat to the stability of the Persian Gulf and we should organize an international coalition to eliminate his access... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:47 PM