Including the value of natural resources and our social capital in national accounting is a vital step to achieve economic growth that is equitable and sustainable. - Achim Steiner Quotes
Quote:Including the value of natural resources and our social capital in national accounting is a vital step to achieve economic growth that is equitable and sustainable. - Achim Steiner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you look at what has happened over the last few decades the natural fluctuations point in the opposite direction of what has actually... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I saw the logarithmic growth of computer power... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  Of all the works of civilization that interfere with the natural water distribution system, irrigation has been by far the most pervasive and powerful. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:37 PM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:28 PM