We are at a pivotal moment in our shared history. The global goals of a healthy planet, social equality, and economic opportunity for all are within reach. But we cannot prevaricate. - Achim Steiner Quotes
Quote:We are at a pivotal moment in our shared history. The global goals of a healthy planet, social equality, and economic opportunity for all are within reach. But we cannot prevaricate. - Achim Steiner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Our life is looking forward or looking back, that's it. Where is the moment? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:48 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:46 AM
  Take a look at Israel's history and you would know who the terrorist is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:12 PM
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:48 PM