I pick and choose my battles, but I overthink everything because I have to think about
Quote:I pick and choose my battles, but I overthink everything because I have to think about everything. - Action Bronson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I come from New York where, if you fall down, someone will pick you up by your wallet. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: soni
  Politics has become a game of meaningless, mindless battles, conducted by unscrupulous methods and people, designed to transform even the most serious policy debates into sport. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:09 PM
  Political will is a renewable resource, and everyone can have it in abundance if they so choose. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:47 AM
  I decided to pick the diet that I thought would maximize my chances of long-term survival. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:33 AM
  A good way to work on alternate picking is to choose three or four notes, and work on those... - Al Di Meola Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 06:38 AM