City lights shine bright on my complexion, Self-reflection...red hairs flashing at the intersection. Life is a green light, one star, no script, Supporting actors... - Action Bronson Quotes
Quote:City lights shine bright on my complexion,
Self-reflection...red hairs flashing at the intersection.
Life is a green light, one star, no script,
Supporting actors...fresh peaches, no pit. - Action Bronson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 06:40 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'll never forget that first night with the team. Going to the ballpark on the bus was the hardest 30 minutes of my life. I had to walk down that aisle between all the players... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 06:24 AM
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:47 PM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:43 PM