Strictly cop and go's until we laid in the Galapagos Eating tacos, higher than an opera note - Action Bronson Quotes
Quote:Strictly cop and go's until we laid in the Galapagos 
Eating tacos, higher than an opera note - Action Bronson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Love is overrated. Biochemically no different than eating large quantities of chocolate - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:50 AM
  The American people overwhelmingly want our troops out of Iraq. They want the federal government to take real and immediate action... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  In an economic recession, naturally, when you ask people to list their priorities, they're going to place a higher priority on the immediate economic situation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:13 PM
  The crisis is a concrete threatening reality today. It stands to get catastrophically worse unless we take action before the accumulation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM