As an artist I would like to eliminate the symbolic pretty much, for black is interesting not as a color but as a non-color and as the absence of color. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes
Quote:As an artist I would like to eliminate the symbolic pretty much, for black is interesting not as a color but as a non-color and as the absence of color. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  But I found that being an artist and doing accurate work is very difficult. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:44 PM
  I find color schemes that I just like and that just feel right. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:40 PM
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
  As an artist, as an actor, as a writer, you have to use what's personal to you. You have to be personal about your work; otherwise, it doesn't ring true. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM