There is a black which is old and a black which is fresh. Lustrous black and dull black, black in sunlight and black in shadow. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes
Quote:There is a black which is old and a black which is fresh. Lustrous black and dull black, black in sunlight and black in shadow. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did a whole concert in Atlanta with my fly open, and I had a black suit on and a white shirt. My white shirt was protruding from the fly. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 06:55 AM
Last Post: soni
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  I was born a poor black child. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:36 PM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  I once asked the most fabulous couple I know, Madonna and Guy Ritchie, how they kept things fresh despite having been married for almost seven months. 'It's a job, Al,' Guy told me. 'We work at it every day.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM