Painting cannot be the only activity of a mature artist. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes
Quote:Painting cannot be the only activity of a mature artist. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I destroy the painting as soon as I can see what it is. When I can make out something in it, I destroy it because it's no longer coming from my unconscious. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 12 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  Global warming is real and human activity is the main cause. The consequences are mainly negative and headed toward catastrophic,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:12 PM
  Capitalism is the best way of organizing economic activity for a lot of reasons. It unlocks a higher fraction of human potential... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:15 AM