Art is not the spiritual side of business. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes
Quote:Art is not the spiritual side of business. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  I think it's very difficult, and it requires a tremendous amount of spiritual integrity and discipline, to not be a narcissist in a culture that encourages it every step of the way. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:15 PM
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM