As for a picture, if it isn't worth a thousand words, the hell with it. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes
Quote:As for a picture, if it isn't worth a thousand words, the hell with it. - Ad Reinhardt Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The very first words that we, the American nation, spoke were right here in Philadelphia. You know those words: "We the people." It wasn't, "We the conglomerates." It wasn't, "We the corporations." It was, "We the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  I tell you that Michael Jackson is unbelievable, isn't he? He's just unbelievable! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:10 PM
  Two thousand scientists, in a hundred countries, engaged in the most elaborate, well organized scientific collaboration in the history of humankind,... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-14-2017, 10:12 PM
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM