The Futurists?.... Well, of course, they are already past. - Ada Leverson Quotes
Quote:The Futurists?.... Well, of course, they are already past. - Ada Leverson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Look to the past and remember no empire rises that sooner or later won't fall. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 7 08-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't believe in looking past anybody - I wouldn't look past the Little Sisters of the Poor after they stayed up all night. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 25 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 09:55 PM
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 26 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM
  In my experience, in the real-estate business past success stories are generally not applicable to new situations... - Akira Mori Quotes soni 0 16 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM