To a woman--I mean, a nice woman--there is no such thing as men. There is a man; and either she is so fond of him that she can... - Ada Leverson Quotes
Quote:To a woman--I mean, a nice woman--there is no such thing as men. There is a man; and either she is so fond of him that she can talk of nothing else, however unfavourably, or so much in love with him that she never mentions his name. - Ada Leverson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
Last Post: soni
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
  At the end of the playback of the take of "Like A Rolling Stone", or actually during the thing, Bob Dylan said to the producer, turn up the organ... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:33 AM
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM