When a passion is not realized ... it fades away, or becomes ideal worship--Dante--Petrarch--that sort of thing! - Ada Leverson Quotes
Quote:When a passion is not realized ... it fades away, or becomes ideal worship--Dante--Petrarch--that sort of thing! - Ada Leverson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The thing is doing it, that's what it's all about. Not in the results of it. After all what is a risk? It's a risk not to take risks... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Actually, the person I related to was James Dean. I grew up with the Dean thing. Rebel Without A Cause had a very powerful effect on me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  It wasn't until I got older that I realized acting was something I could really do. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago