A butler in an English household should, however, be English, and as much like an archbishop as possible. - Ada Leverson Quotes
Quote:A butler in an English household should, however, be English, and as much like an archbishop as possible. - Ada Leverson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I did very extensive diligence on Al Jazeera English, the network from which Al Jazeera America is going to be derived... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:51 PM
Last Post: soni
  I was more excited than scared, at the opportunity to work in an English movie. - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 8 07-30-2017, 07:02 AM
  The English possess too many agreeable traits to permit them to be as much disliked as they think and hope they are. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 15 06-22-2017, 11:54 AM
  English civilization rests largely upon tea and cricket, with mighty spurts of enjoyment on Derby Day, and at Newmarket. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 12 06-22-2017, 11:36 AM
  I didn't know anything about fashion. I couldn't believe it when I got here. I don't know how I'm sitting here right now speaking English. - Adriana Lima Quotes soni 0 36 06-01-2017, 05:11 PM