Postmodernism is a freewheeling, unfettered, and unapologetic pursuit of style. - Ada Louise Huxtable Quotes
Quote:Postmodernism is a freewheeling, unfettered, and unapologetic pursuit of style. - Ada Louise Huxtable Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little bit of this, a little bit of that. I never had any specific style. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 5 08-19-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM
  Bittersweet is kind of my own favourite style because I want to be able to cry to the same song that I also can laugh to. - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 8 07-27-2017, 10:03 PM
  Our pursuit of God is successful just because He is forever seeking to manifest Himself to us. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 6 07-21-2017, 06:47 AM
  God wants the whole person and He will not rest till He gets us in entirety. No part of the man will do" (101) - "The Pursuit of God - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 14 07-20-2017, 07:16 AM