Tossed into the Secaucus graveyard are about 25 centuries of classical culture and the standards of style, elegance and grandeur... - Ada Louise Huxtable Quotes
Quote:Tossed into the Secaucus graveyard are about 25 centuries of classical culture and the standards of style, elegance and grandeur that it gave to the dreams and constructions of Western man. That turns the Jersey wasteland into a pretty classy dump. - Ada Louise Huxtable Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A little bit of this, a little bit of that. I never had any specific style. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  The symbolism - and the substantive significance - of planting a tree has universal power in every culture and every society on Earth... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:08 AM
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:25 PM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM