Beauty or beast, the modern skyscraper is a major force with a strong magnetic field. It draws into its physical being all of the factors... - Ada Louise Huxtable Quotes
Quote:Beauty or beast, the modern skyscraper is a major force with a strong magnetic field. It draws into its physical being all of the factors that propel and characterize modern civilization. The skyscraper is the point where art and the city meet. - Ada Louise Huxtable Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I flew on Air Force Two for eight years, and now I have to take off my shoes to get on an aeroplane. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  Humanity is sitting on a time bomb. If the vast majority of the world's scientists are right, we have just ten years to avert a major catastrophe... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  Our new technologies, combined with our numbers, have made us, collectively, a force of nature - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:07 PM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  If you use a cell phone - as I do - your wireless carrier likely has records about your physical movements going back months, if not years. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 07:06 AM