Really living without clutter takes an iron will ... This involves eternal watchfulness and that oldest and most relentless of the housewife's... - Ada Louise Huxtable Quotes
Quote:Really living without clutter takes an iron will ... This involves eternal watchfulness and that oldest and most relentless of the housewife's occupations, picking up. I have a feeling that picking up will go on long after ways have been found to circumvent death and taxes. - Ada Louise Huxtable Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schweitzer in the Congo did not derive more moral credit than Larkin did for living in Hull. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  Character assassination is at once easier and surer than physical assault; and it involves far less risk for the assassin. It leaves him free to commit the same ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:34 PM
  Don't be upset that it takes a long, long time to find wisdom because nobody knows where wisdom can be found... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:35 AM
  I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 21 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
  I don't believe there's anything in life you can't go back and fix. The ancient Vedas - the oldest Hindu philosophy... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:56 AM