A new, a vast, and a powerful language is developed for the future use of analysis, in which to wield its truths so that these may ... - Ada Lovelace Quotes
Quote:A new, a vast, and a powerful language is developed for the future use of analysis, in which to wield its truths so that these may become of more speedy and accurate practical application for the purposes of mankind than the means hitherto in our possession have rendered possible. - Ada Lovelace Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think vampires are a timeless powerful archetype that can tap into people's psyches. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  Guys, I don't want to tell you half-truths, unless they're completely accurate. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 27 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
  Each man is contained and constrained, on entering social life, to fit his own life in, just as he fits his words and thoughts into a language... - Alain Finkielkraut Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:42 PM