In enabling mechanism to combine together general symbols in successions of unlimited variety and extent, a uniting link is established... - Ada Lovelace Quotes
Quote:In enabling mechanism to combine together general symbols in successions of unlimited variety and extent, a uniting link is established between the operations of matter and the abstract mental processes of the most abstract branch of mathematical science. - Ada Lovelace Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earlier in this century, the Heisenberg Principle established that the very act of observing a natural phenomenon can change what is being observed... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  Although I have a variety of obligations, the climate crisis is my central concern. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:24 AM
  If the people that believed the moon landing was staged on a movie lot had access to unlimited money from large carbon polluters ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:39 PM
  The physical relationship between CO2 molecules and the atmosphere and the trapping of heat is as well-established as gravity, for God's sakes. It's not some mystery. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:20 AM
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM