It must be evident how multifarious and how mutually complicated are the considerations which the working of such an engine involve... - Ada Lovelace Quotes
Quote:It must be evident how multifarious and how mutually complicated are the considerations which the working of such an engine involve. There are frequently several distinct sets of effects going on simultaneously; all in a manner independent of each other, and yet to a greater or less degree exercising a mutual influence. - Ada Lovelace Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...it ought to be possible to establish a coordinated global program to accomplish the strategic goal of completely eliminating the internal combustion engine over, say, a twenty-five-year period. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  For me working on the marriage and not making the easy choice of cheating was something that I could not do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:54 PM
  I had a great time working on the movies, both the major movies I've done. I've had a great time. I like the people in Hollywood a lot. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:55 AM
  My parents didn't make a lot of money. My dad was not a high school graduate - he didn't have a career as such; he was a printing salesman essentially for most of his working life. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:23 AM
  I believe in not attacking a country pre-emptively unless you're sure of what you're doing and you're working with allies. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:53 AM