In abstract mathematics, of course operations alter those particular relations which are involved in the considerations of number and space,... - Ada Lovelace Quotes
Quote:In abstract mathematics, of course operations alter those particular relations which are involved in the considerations of number and space, and the results of operations are those peculiar results which correspond to the nature of the subjects of operation. - Ada Lovelace Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Eventually there are going to be cities in space. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:45 PM
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  I have had some problems because the French don't like people to have success, they don't like the number one. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM
  An abstract style is always bad. Your sentences should be full of stones, metals, chairs, tables, animals, men, and women. - Alain de Lille Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:27 PM