It is however pretty evident, on general principles, that in devising for mathematical truths a new form in which to record and throw... - Ada Lovelace Quotes
Quote:It is however pretty evident, on general principles, that in devising for mathematical truths a new form in which to record and throw themselves out for actual use, views are likely to be induced, which should again react on the more theoretical phase of the subject. - Ada Lovelace Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like starting. It's pretty cool. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The first generation from the '50s that were in 1650 [Broadway] were pretty much all crooks, I mean just out and out crooks... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Producing Bob Dylan was pretty much a spectator sport. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  Still being ambitious to want to play on the record, I was a mediocre keyboard player. And uh, I seized the opportunity and played the organ. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  Carl Yastrzemski was the best all-around player. He could run, throw and hit. He had the ability to play a number of different positions... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago