The further we analyse the manner in which such an engine performs its processes and attains its results... - Ada Lovelace Quotes
Quote:The further we analyse the manner in which such an engine performs its processes and attains its results, the more we perceive how distinctly it places in a true and just light the mutual relations and connexion of the various steps of mathematical analysis; how clearly it separates those things which are in reality distinct and independent, and unites those which are mutually dependent. - Ada Lovelace Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes I think I could have got some better results if I had a different mentality; if I could have pushed hard and attacked. But then I would have had a good chance of making a mistake. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  I passionately believe that's it's not just what you say that counts, it's also how you say it - that the success of your argument critically depends on your manner of presenting it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:39 PM
  There is no ethics in general. There are only-eventually-ethics of processes by which we treat the possibilities of a situation. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 9 09-06-2017, 07:39 AM
  Kingdom Holding will continue to achieve strong results and to distribute dividends - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 26 09-04-2017, 01:06 PM
  So we want to make sure that happens is that we build a relationship with the police department and the community that results in better policing and better cooperation with the community. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 09:56 PM