There is no such thing as unfortunate genius; if a man or woman is fit for work, God appoints the field. - Adah Isaacs Menken Quotes
Quote:There is no such thing as unfortunate genius; if a man or woman is fit for work, God appoints the field. - Adah Isaacs Menken Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You can always make time to do the thing you want to do, if you want it enough. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  The very funny thing about "Like A Rolling Stone" is it was a six minute song, there was no music to read from... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  At the end of the playback of the take of "Like A Rolling Stone", or actually during the thing, Bob Dylan said to the producer, turn up the organ... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago