We need to move beyond the demonisation of overpaid traders ... In finance and economics, ill-designed policy is a more powerful force for harm than individual greed or error. - Adair Turner, Baron Turner of Ecchinswell Quotes
Quote:We need to move beyond the demonisation of overpaid traders ... In finance and economics, ill-designed policy is a more powerful force for harm than individual greed or error. - Adair Turner, Baron Turner of Ecchinswell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:24 AM
  This time you've dug yourself an anchor too heavy to move ahead with. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 5 08-21-2017, 06:27 AM
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM