We need to move beyond the demonisation of overpaid traders ... In finance and economics, ill-designed policy is a more powerful force for harm than individual greed or error. - Adair Turner, Baron Turner of Ecchinswell Quotes
Quote:We need to move beyond the demonisation of overpaid traders ... In finance and economics, ill-designed policy is a more powerful force for harm than individual greed or error. - Adair Turner, Baron Turner of Ecchinswell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think vampires are a timeless powerful archetype that can tap into people's psyches. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  I know that if I can't move people, then I have no business being an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:44 AM
  Lukashenko grabbed victory through force and lies. - Alaksandar Milinkievic Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM