The capitalist system is not delivering those decade-after-decade increases it promised. We're not where we should be in terms... - Adair Turner, Baron Turner of Ecchinswell Quotes
Quote:The capitalist system is not delivering those decade-after-decade increases it promised. We're not where we should be in terms of our national economies. We don't know how to get out of this malaise and I think we now have to consider more radical policies. - Adair Turner, Baron Turner of Ecchinswell Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  Memory belongs to the imagination. Human memory is not like a computer which records things; it is part of the imaginative process, on the same terms as invention. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM
  The ideal weapons system is built in 435 congressional districts and it doesn't matter whether it works or not. - Alain Enthoven Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:39 PM
  Sublime places repeat in grand terms a lesson that ordinary life typically teaches viciously: that the universe is mightier... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-12-2017, 07:30 AM
  There are people who say, 'Oh this guy is quite thick.' I think the reason is that, increasingly, I don't mind being simple in terms of literary expression... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM