Mickey Mouse was supposed to be called Mortimer, but Walt Disney’s wife found it creepy - Adam Anderson Quotes
Quote:Mickey Mouse was supposed to be called Mortimer, but Walt Disney’s wife found it creepy - Adam Anderson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:08 AM
  I was in elective politics for 24 years. I've made four national races, two for President, two for Vice President. I have found there are other ways to serve, and I'm enjoying them. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
  When every piece of furniture and your underwear are taken by the bank, when you lose your house in Florida, in New York, in Amsterdam and L.A., when your wife is dying and your son abandons you, you don't feel very good. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 07:52 AM
  Minnesotans lost their jobs because the credit rating agencies didn't do the only job they're supposed to have, the only job they had, which is to give accurate, objective ratings to financial products. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:36 AM