I think what's going on with gorillas is pretty bad. The fact is that you can buy gorilla meat in London any day you want it. - Adam Ant Quotes
Quote:I think what's going on with gorillas is pretty bad. The fact is that you can buy gorilla meat in London any day you want it. - Adam Ant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  I like starting. It's pretty cool. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 40 Yesterday, 07:00 AM