I've never really been nervous about any concerts. I enjoy it so much. All that matters is getting the songs played well... - Adam Ant Quotes
Quote:I've never really been nervous about any concerts. I enjoy it so much. All that matters is getting the songs played well, trying to get them to sound as close to the record live, which isn't easy, because my music is quite complicated to play. - Adam Ant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (George Bush) betrayed this country! He played on our fears. He took America on an ill-conceived foreign adventure dangerous to our troops, an adventure preordained and planned before 9/11 ever took place! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
  Part of the middle class promise is that, after a lifetime of hard work, you'll be able to retire and enjoy the fruits of that labor. Medicare was established to secure that promise. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:26 AM
  Bill Clinton is the greatest president of the 20th century because I played touch football with him. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM