I watched Picasso visit the Planet of the Apes, as the masters rot on walls and the angels eat the grapes. - Adam Ant Quotes
Quote:I watched Picasso visit the Planet of the Apes, as the masters rot on walls and the angels eat the grapes. - Adam Ant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never forgotten that experience. But I had nobody at school that was either like Hector or Irwin. The masters had no idea what was expected of you in the scholarship exam, so you just had to busk it really. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 31 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  It should not be Illiers-Combray that we visit: a genuine homage to Proust would be to look at our world through his eyes, not look at his world through our eyes. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 24 09-11-2017, 07:35 AM
  Forcing people to eat together is an effective way to promote tolerance. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:38 PM
  The mere physical man is like the ant crawling on the paper, who observes black lettering and attributes its production to the pen and nothing more. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 16 09-01-2017, 06:08 PM
  Focus all your meals around high-quality animal protein. You should eat a large variety, and plan your meals around which kind of protein you'll be eating. - Al Sears Quotes soni 0 9 08-27-2017, 06:53 AM