I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 The first time was a nightmare. Who shows you how to use a condom? - Adam Ant Quotes
Quote:I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18 The first time was a nightmare. Who shows you how to use a condom? - Adam Ant Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
  Everybody says we hated the Yankees. We didn't hate the Yankees. We just hated the way they beat us. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  As long as you gave it your best shot, even if in the opinion of others 'you failed,' you didn't fail. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago