I think that's created a healthy environment. The comparisons to "ER" were maddening and there was this assumption that... - Adam Arkin Quotes
Quote:I think that's created a healthy environment. The comparisons to "ER" were maddening and there was this assumption that the two of us were looking at each other with rage and resentment, which was also not the case. - Adam Arkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I will say that the environment I grew up in was not the most progressive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  All I can say is if the part doesn't delight me in some way, or I can't feel any compassion for it, I just can't do it. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 21 09-15-2017, 11:00 AM
  Two-thirds of American movies are extensions of commercials -- they tell you how to feel and they tell you how to think -- rather than letting you figure it out on your own. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  You know what Andy Warhol's sole contribution to this country has been? He made Campbell's Soup a household word. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM