The idea of it becomes a little freaky if you're dealing with someone who has trouble differentiating between fantasy and reality... - Adam Arkin Quotes
Quote:The idea of it becomes a little freaky if you're dealing with someone who has trouble differentiating between fantasy and reality, but that's a concern no matter what kind of movie you're dealing with. - Adam Arkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've never forgotten that experience. But I had nobody at school that was either like Hector or Irwin. The masters had no idea what was expected of you in the scholarship exam, so you just had to busk it really. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 30 09-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  I had no idea of who could play it, no notion really. Then Richard came to see us but I don't think it was decided at that meeting... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
  To begin with, it's true, she read with trepidation and some unease. The sheer endlessness of books outfaced her and she had no idea how to go on; there was... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  The idea of celibate vampires is ridiculous. To me, vampires are sex. I don't get a vampire story about abstinence. I don't care about high school students. I find them irritating and uninformed. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM