People can get obsessed with romance, they can get obsessed with political paranoia, they can get obsessed with horror... - Adam Arkin Quotes
Quote:People can get obsessed with romance, they can get obsessed with political paranoia, they can get obsessed with horror. It's isn't the fault of the subject matter that creates the obsession, I don't think. - Adam Arkin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We're charlatans in a way, we're magic people. Part of the behind the scenes stuff is to loosen you up, to make you feel that you are experiencing... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
  If you can identify with people, you can empathize with people and therefore you understand things. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  People are always asking me to do Shakespeare - at home, at colleges, on film locations, in restaurants. It's like playing a piece of music, getting all the notes. It's great therapy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  Did you know I started out as a stand-up comic? People don't believe me when I tell them. That's how I saw myself, in comedy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago