This is advice I would give to any young actor - if you go into a room with anybody and you come in with a positive attitude... - Adam Baldwin Quotes
Quote:This is advice I would give to any young actor - if you go into a room with anybody and you come in with a positive attitude and a place of love, and you truly do love what you're doing, then the negative energy doesn't even get into the room. You just have to prepare, and then go in and be the best you that you can be, and you'll either get the job or you won't. - Adam Baldwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  We must do more to protect our neighborhoods and give integrity to our community plans. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  I've been nominated twice before as actor in a leading part. Now I'm nominated as actor in a supporting part... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:28 PM
  When I started out as an actor, I thought, Here's what I have to say; how shall I say it? I began to understand that what I do in the scene... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM