Acting had always been the social scene I'd fallen into. It was sort of a merry band of band geeks and theater nerds. - Adam Baldwin Quotes
Quote:Acting had always been the social scene I'd fallen into. It was sort of a merry band of band geeks and theater nerds. - Adam Baldwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whether he's doing great acting or not, you're seeing somebody who is in the tradition of a great actor. What he does with it, that's something else, but he's got it all... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:15 AM
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:15 AM
  It wasn't until I got older that I realized acting was something I could really do. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:08 AM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:58 AM