You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat ya with until you realize who's in ruttin' command here! - Adam Baldwin Quotes
Quote:You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat ya with until you realize who's in ruttin' command here! - Adam Baldwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
  I used to watch the world as if it was a performance and I would realize that certain things that people did moved me... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  To be loved by someone is to realize how much they share the same needs that lie at the heart of our own attraction to them... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-06-2017, 05:43 PM