I tested for a couple of pilots, but they said I was too tall. - Adam Baldwin Quotes
Quote:I tested for a couple of pilots, but they said I was too tall. - Adam Baldwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  Test pilots have a litmus test for evaluating problems. When something goes wrong, they ask, "Is this thing still flying?" If the answer is yes, then there's no immediate danger, no need to overreact. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:37 PM
  I played guitar. I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. So I was in a couple of folk groups that managed to keep me in underwear and burritos. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 23 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  An argument in a couple: 2 people attempting to introduce each other to important truths - by panicked shouting. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-06-2017, 05:45 PM
  Anyone who's had a shower and hasn't ingested illegal narcotics within a couple of days stands out on a bench in the courthouse. - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:54 PM