I'm like a fungus; you can't get rid of me. - Adam Baldwin Quotes
Quote:I'm like a fungus; you can't get rid of me. - Adam Baldwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need a strong police force - the Interior Ministry of the Republic of Chechnya. We have to get rid of the traitors who have managed to penetrate into the law-enforcement department. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 10 08-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Last Post: soni
  Don’t be attached to visions or lights in meditation, don’t rise or fall with them. What’s so great about brightness? My flashlight has it. It can’t help us rid ourselves of our suffering. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 9 07-31-2017, 11:27 AM
  Remember you dont meditate to get anything, but to get rid of things. We do it, not with desire, but with letting go. If you want anything, you wont find it. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 2 07-31-2017, 07:10 AM
  [Mullah Omar] gave himself this religious title. So it was something that all those people there who swore an oath of loyalty to him as a religious leader could not easily get rid of. - Ahmed Rashid Quotes soni 0 23 06-27-2017, 11:02 PM
  Conversation between Adam and Eve must have been difficult at times because they had nobody to talk about. - Agnes Repplier Quotes soni 0 13 06-21-2017, 07:55 AM