A lot of the television industry is so cookie-cutter. In general, there are so many shows that are easy and bland to watch... - Adam Baldwin Quotes
Quote:A lot of the television industry is so cookie-cutter. In general, there are so many shows that are easy and bland to watch. You can tune in at any time and know exactly where you are in the story arc because it's pretty much the same every week. - Adam Baldwin Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:59 AM
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
  I think a singer is an athlete. I've always tried to stay fit. Until my knee said, "Uh-uh," I was jogging. Then I started walking. They don't like walking a lot, but I'll push them. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM