When faced with structural injustice, especially in the form of oppressive military occupations, I have a tendency get a little worked up... - Adam Beach Quotes
Quote:When faced with structural injustice, especially in the form of oppressive military occupations, I have a tendency get a little worked up. So I was interested in learning more about the complicated conflict and decided I would lend some of my time and energy to do so. - Adam Beach Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Competition in its best form is a test of self. It has nothing to do with medals. The winner is the person who gets the most out of themselves. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 2 33 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  What motivated me? My mother. My mother was an immigrant woman, a peasant woman, struggled all her life, worked in the garment center. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 7 11 hours ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 08:16 AM
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:38 AM
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:45 AM