My journey began with a single pencil. While traveling through India in 2006, I asked a boy begging on the streets... - Adam Braun Quotes
Quote:My journey began with a single pencil. While traveling through India in 2006, I asked a boy begging on the streets, 'If you could have anything in the world, what would you want?' and he answered me with two words: 'A pencil.' Luckily, I had one in my pocket, and in the second it took me to give it to him, a defining dream was born. - Adam Braun Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  Between the innocence of boyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature called a boy... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:46 PM
  A boy is a magical creature you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 15 09-21-2017, 11:45 PM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  All of the factors that make up a quality city - safe streets, high paying jobs, strong neighborhoods, etc. - emanate from a strong educational premise. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM