When it comes to fundraising for a social enterprise, if you are pursuing your true passion, you'll learn to become great at your craft... - Adam Braun Quotes
Quote:When it comes to fundraising for a social enterprise, if you are pursuing your true passion, you'll learn to become great at your craft because you'll care so much about perfecting the skills necessary to make that dream a reality. - Adam Braun Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important - and often more profitable - than to be civil or creative or truly original. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:18 PM
  The rule of reason is the true sovereign in the American system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 09:55 PM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM