Creating something new is easy, creating something that lasts is the challenge. - Adam Braun Quotes
Quote:Creating something new is easy, creating something that lasts is the challenge. - Adam Braun Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's easy to look at the vampires as a metaphor for any feared or misunderstood group. It's also easy to look at them as a metaphor for a shadow... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  What then are doing if not creating a better place together? I think, for me the key has to be, what do I want to create? What is it I want to leave behind? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
  That's what we're all doing, all the time, whether we know it or not. Whether we like it or not. Creating something on the spur of the moment with the materials at hand... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  In fact, it will be very easy to climb the building because of its shape and architecture. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 12 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM