Creating something new is easy, creating something that lasts is the challenge. - Adam Braun Quotes
Quote:Creating something new is easy, creating something that lasts is the challenge. - Adam Braun Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 PM
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 2 08-19-2017, 10:58 PM
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 09:48 PM