The most abundant resources that we possess amongst the 1.5 million nonprofits in the United States are passion and knowledge, yet our most scarce resource is collaboration. - Adam Braun Quotes
Quote:The most abundant resources that we possess amongst the 1.5 million nonprofits in the United States are passion and knowledge, yet our most scarce resource is collaboration. - Adam Braun Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever it may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you and BECAUSE of you. - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:38 AM
  Doubt is not below knowledge, but above it. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 18 09-14-2017, 01:09 PM
  The pleasure of talking is the inextinguishable passion of a woman, coeval with the act of breathing. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 01:03 PM