Many of us spend our entire lives in the same bubble - we surround ourselves with people who share our opinions... - Adam Braun Quotes
Quote:Many of us spend our entire lives in the same bubble - we surround ourselves with people who share our opinions, speak the way we speak, and look the way we look. We fear leaving those familiar surroundings, which is natural, but through exploration of the unfamiliar we stop focusing on the labels that define WHAT we are and discover WHO we are. - Adam Braun Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 7 hours ago
  I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete. Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  I tell the players that they can't relive any day in their lives and that they can't relive the minutes of a game, so they should make a great effort... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago