It always surprises me when donors who operate successful businesses assume that just building a school structure means... - Adam Braun Quotes
Quote:It always surprises me when donors who operate successful businesses assume that just building a school structure means that a community now has access to education. When creating a business, does renting an office space now mean that you're producing goods, training staff and generating revenues? - Adam Braun Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-17-2017, 07:25 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  What we've often seen is that when we Americans say, look, we've got to reduce pollution, business - some businesses complain about it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:57 PM